From workplace lunches to large scale events
When the focus is on ‘healthy food’ for your catering needs – call Wholesomeness!
We love a good party. A good party happens when the food is abundant and tastes delicious, the drinks flow seamlessly, your guests are satisfied and happy and you get to enjoy event.
Not only is our food completely on-trend, but it is wholesome, delicious, organic and affordable.
We can cater for any event; from a low-key party at home to an art show’s opening night.
Anything from casual affairs featuring tapas style eats followed by char-grilled meats and mushrooms along with some healthy salad platters, to something a bit more fancy like canapés to go with your cocktails all the way to fine dining to match a flight of wines.
The best part is its all gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, hormone-free, our meats are grass fed and of course everything is organic and locally sourced where possible. It’s similar to our home delivery menu with a bit more pizazz.
Your guests will be amazed when you spill the beans on how healthy it all is. We do vegan, vegetarian and paleo options and pretty much anything in-between.
Here is an example of the menu catering options to peruse. Catering menu may vary and is an example menu only.
- Paleo Sweet potato & bacon burger bites
- Generic seasonal platters with fruit, dips, gluten free crackers etc
- Turkey chipotle meatballs with w/lime & coconut dressing
- Gourmet rice paper rolls
- One bite stuffed mini potatoes
- White bean & sundries tomato cucumber bites
- Whipped fetta bruschetta
- Spanish style chicken skewers with spicy yoghurt dipping sauce
- Roasted sweet potato rounds with goats cheese & balsamic glaze or guacamole & bacon
- Pork & prawn lemongrass skewers
- Salmon, spinach and greek yoghurt on home made gluten free sourdough bread
- Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms
- Lemon meringue pie bites
- Gluten free blood orange & brown sugar tea cakes
Noodle Box Menu:
- Braised beef & mushroom with creamy mashed potato
- Crispy pork belly with pad thai noodles
- Butter chicken with basmati rice
- Marquez lamb sausage with quinoa & vegetable pilaff
- Egyptian felafel balls with fried rice & lentils
Salad Box Menu:
- Roasted spiced sweet potato, cashew & baby spinach
- Soba noodles, carrot, cucumber, seaweed & miso pressing
- Quinoa, kale, roast capsicum & cranberries
- Wild rice, lentils & broccoli
- Moroccan pumpkin, chickpea & cherry tomatoes
- Baby potatoes, egg & shallots
Vegan, GF & DF Treats:
- Blueberry and lemon Cheesecake
- Strawberry and cream (coconut) cheesecake
- Mango cheesecake
- Rasperry and lime tart
- Salted caramel and chocolate slice
- Turkish delight slice
- Tiramisu slice
- Blueberry and vanilla protein balls
- Cacao and mint protein balls
We also do buffets however would love to chat with you to discuss what options you might like for your event.
Because no two events are alike, we need to talk to you about your vision for your event. Please take a few moments to fill in the form below and we will make contact with you within 24 hours.