This blend will take you to your peaceful oasis, bringing a calm and soothing feel as soon as you open the bottle. It's sweet, relaxing, restorative and will make you go 'ahhhhhhh' especially at times of high stress, this little blend of sweet orange, lavender, bergamot, neroli and marjoram is just magic.
Orange Sweet*, Lavender Maillette*, Marjoram Sweet*, Bergamot*, Neroli*
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)* – refreshing, soothing and cheerful. Mildly sedative with anti-depressant properties. Helps settle digestive system, and stimulates the lymphatic system. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Lavender Maillette (Lavandula angustifolia v Mailette)* – a hybrid with soft, sweet, fruity, spicy and herbaceous scent, with woody, green undertones. Calms and soothes body and mind.
- Sweet Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)* – warm, spicy, camphoraceous and woody odour. Therapeutic properties include hypotensive, nervine, sedative, analgesic and anti-spasmodic – soothes the body and mind for a restful night. Caution – marjoram is contra-indicated during pregnancy as it is an emmenagogue.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)* – Fresh, delicate, mixture of orange and lemon with floral overtones. Uplifts and restores; a sedative that can relieve nervous tension and stress. Also beneficial for oily, congested skin. Precautions – may cause skin photosensitivity.
- Neroli (Citrus x aurantium)* – powerfully floral, slightly bitter-sweet. Emotionally soothing, instills feeling of peace – an effective sedative. Soothes dry skin irritation.
* denotes 100% organic pure essential oil.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Massage: dilute up to 6 drops per 10ml carrier oil for adults, 1 per 10ml for children.
- Bath: dilute in full-fat milk, bath/shower gel, bubble bath, or carrier oil
- Keep out of each of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Do not ingest or apply undiluted to skin.
- Bergamot and Sweet Orange increase skin photosensitivity – do not expose to UV rays for 12hrs after application.
- Sweet Marjoram is contra-indicated during pregnancy. Do not apply topically. Diffuser is ok.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.