Our meals are cooked from scratch. Free from gluten, free from dairy, free from cane sugar, free from unhealthy oils. We make nutrient packed, low allergy, chef made, nutritionist approved meals for the discerning individual who cares about nourishing their body.
We cook fresh and freeze meals to limit oxidation of key nutrients and protect against food spoiling pathogens. Frozen meals means greater flexibility and less waste for you. You defrost your meals when you are ready to eat them. We make a range of individual serves to meet a range of different dietary needs and preferences, so even if everyone in your family needs something different, you don't have to cook 4 different things from scratch. We use recyclable, reusable containers.
We cater for everyday wholesome eaters, vegans, vegetarians, pescetarians, paleo style meat eaters, and people who require low fodmap meals. Please advise us of your preferences.
The 10 meal pack may look a little something like this:
- Almond and dijon crusted trout with crushed potatoes & spinach
- Lebanese-style lemon chicken with sweet potato
- Mexican beans with lime quinoa with corn and coriander
- Slow cooked mustard beef with kale and new potatoes
- Lentil and amaranth patties with romesco and toasted celery rice
- Chicken cacciatore with green beans and brown rice
- Chipotle chicken with lime, corn and coriander quinoa
- Chicken verjus and spinach with roast pumpkin
- Vegan Moussaka
- Mushroom, fennel and wild rice patties with rosemary sweet potato
*NB: This is just an example menu, delivery of order may be different from the above-mentioned meals. We have a 5 week rotation, and cook a range of different meals every week.
DELIVERY NOTE - PLEASE READ: Meal plan cut off day is Wednesdays midnight, to be delivered Tuesday the following week.
You can pick-up by prior arrangement Tuesday or Wednesday 9am-2pm, in St Lucia.
If you choose to pick-up please let us know what time you will stop by in the customer notes field at checkout – there is no delivery charge to pick-up (…obvious?).