Sometimes a quick boost of self-confidence and motivation can be found in a few positive words. In fact, research has found that positive thinking and positive thoughts can add great value to your overall health and wellbeing. Thinking positively can broaden your mind and open you up to more possibilities in life, a skill that is greatly beneficial when you are faced with challenges that are sometimes hard to overcome.
Sometimes, all it takes is one uplifting quote to help you gain a little more perspective on your life, boost your mood and give you a burst of inspiration.
A few of our favourite “feel good” quotes include:
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
- “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.” – George Allen, Sr
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift; that’s why it’s called The Present.” – Bil Keane
- “Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly.”
- “Sometimes, there is no harm in putting off a piece of work until another day.” – The Little Prince
- "Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are." - Chinese Proverb
- “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
- “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius
- “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” — Dr. Seuss